Rode NT1A, Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT1-A. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award
and the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of
RØDE’s classic NT-1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
The NT1-A has become an industry standard providing the warmth, extended
dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only found with some of
the most expensive microphones. Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT1-A is
supplied with a shock mount and zip pouch.
- Acoustic principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1”)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz.
- Output impedance: 100 Ω.
- Equvalent noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum spl: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1KΩ)
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power supply voltage: P48, P24 Phantom
- Weight without battery: 326 gm
- Weight with battery: 820 gm
- Maximum output voltage: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kΩ)