FL Studio 11 Signature Bundle (Academic), Sequencer & Loop Generator
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.Notable new features for FL Studio 11
- Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
- Multi-touch support - FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
- Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
- Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
- Piano roll - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
- Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
- Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
- Options - Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
- Arrangement Tools - Step Sequencer, Realtime, Pianoroll and Playlist.
- Bundled Instruments - TS404, 3OSC, Autogun, Channel Sampler, BooBass, Beepmap, Plucked, Fruit Kick, Chrome, FPC, WaveTraveller, Dashboard, KB Controller, Fruity Vibrator, Midi Out, FL Slayer, FL Keys, Granuliser, Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument, Direct Wave Player, Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer, DX10 FM synthesizer, Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers.
- Bundled Effects - Delay, Delay Bank, Equo, Flangus, Love Philter, Vocoder, Parametric EQ & EQ2, Multiband Compressor, Spectroman, Stereo Enhancer, Wave Candy, Wave Shaper, Soundgoodizer
- Flexible Software Mixing Console - 104 stereo channels featuring 8 FX inserts, 4 Band Parametric EQ, 4 effects sends, Volume, Pan and VU meter per channel .
- 3rd Party Instrument Support Software: VSTi, ReWire and DXi instruments.
- Hardware: MIDI I/O & MIDI file import/export.
- 3rd Party FX Plugin Support - VST and DX.
- Low Latency ASIO & Directsound playback support
- Audio Import/Export
- Export to WAV, MP3 and OGG.
- Import WAV, MP3, OGG, SYN, DS and Speech files.
Minimum System Requirements
- Multitrack audio recording direct to disk - Record live vocals, guitars, drums etc directly in to your FL Studio project.
- Envelope Automation - Create automation clips for almost any parameter in FL Studio.
- Edison wave editor - Precisely edit audio/samples with the most innovative wave editor in the music industry.
- Slicex beatslicer - Powerful slicing tool for creatively dissecting and rearranging any kind of audio loop.
- Vocodex - Professional feature packed vocoder
- FL SynthMaker - A programming application that is used to create virtual instruments and effects without the need to write basic code. The instruments and effects you create in SynthMaker can be used in FL Studio as 'native' plugins and shared with other SynthMaker users.
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 4 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)